Be sure to mark your calendars!
Opera on the Avalon is pleased to offer students the opportunity to see a complete opera before opening night at only $15 per ticket! Group seating is available, students must hold a valid student ID, and a limited number of adult chaperones is permitted.
We are now accepting School Bookings for the 2017 Season! Requests for both school groups and individuals can be made by contacting Robin Whiffen, Manager of Artistic Operations via email or phone: 709-738-1322.
GENERAL DRESS REHEARSAL TICKET POLICY
- Tickets are $15 and can be purchased by individual full time students with valid student ID.
- $15 tickets can also be purchased in group bookings through youth organizations and schools. Group bookings by schools and youth organizations require a ratio of nine youth/students to one adult. Student ID is not required for group bookings by schools and youth organizations.
- Individual ticket purchases by students are limited to one per student.
- Adult supervisors are responsible for students while in the auditorium.
- Tickets must be paid for by credit card, cash or cheque at least three weeks prior to the Dress performance. After this point held tickets will be released. If there are any amendments to the number of tickets required by a group booking, we would appreciate knowing as soon as possible and no amendments can be made after the three week point when the payment is due.
- Once payment is received, tickets may be picked up in advance at Opera on the Avalon’s office at 78 O’Leary Avenue, St. John’s. Please note tickets may not be paid for or picked up at the box office. Payment must be received three weeks prior to the dress rehearsal.
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges.